Table of Contents:
- Lincolnshire posy / edited by Frederick Fennell (16:20)
- I'm seventeen come Sunday (3:05)
- Ye banks and braes o' bonnie doon / text by Robert Burns (3:11)
- Spoon RIver / setting by Percy Grainger ; edited by William S. Carson ; Alan Naylor (4:15)
- Danish folk-music suite / arranged by Joseph Kreines ; edited by MSgt Donald Patterson (18:50)
- County Derry air : BFMS 29 (6:12)
- Molly on the shore / edited by Larry Clark (3:42)
- The widow's party / edited by Barry Peter Ould ; text by Rudyard Kipling (3:47)
- Marching song of democracy / edited by Keith Brion (7:14)
- The lost lady found (band version) (2:42).
- Item content: English
Accompanying materials: English
- "The President's Own" United States Marine Band ; Michael J. Colburn, conductor ; Choral Arts Society of Washington ; Norman Scribner, artistic director.
- 1 ensemble: band
2 ensembles: mixed chorus; brass band
2 ensembles: mixed voices; band
2 ensembles: mixed chorus; band
- Original works and arrangements for wind band, alone and with mixed chorus.
Spoon River and Marching song of democracy are world premiere recordings of these versions; County Derry air, BFMS-29 and The widow's party are a world premiere recordings of these versions; works are in part original works and in part arrangements; all choral works originally with orchestral accompaniment arr. for band.
Recorded June 21-25, 2010 at the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center, Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria Campus.
Program notes, including history of the ensemble and list of personnel (28 p. : port. ; ill.) inserted in container.
"This recording is being distributed gratis to public libraries, educational institutions, and radio stations throughout the world and to Marine Corps field commands"--Accompanying letter.
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; 4 3/4 in.; 1.4 m/s; mass-produced
- digital; optical; 1.4 m/s; stereo
- audio file; CD audio
- LPCD 132,340
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, United States Marine Band: USMB CD-26