- A powerful film about advertising and inspiration. It reveals the work and wisdom of some of the most influential advertising creatives of our time, people who've profoundly impacted our culture. Their work grabbed the attention of millions and truly moved them. The social and cultural impact of their ads are brought to light in this dynamic exploration of art, commerce, and human emotion.
- DVD; NTSC, region 1, Stereo., widescreen.
- Music, Jeff Martin ; editor, Philip Owens.
- Title from container.
Bonus features: "More copy ... less art."
Public performance rights included for c.2.
Gift: University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design, October 2012.
- Not rated.
- 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- ART 2009 DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 841887012287
Publisher Number, PBS Home Video: ARTC601