- Chronicles the life of Patsy Mink, the first Asian American woman and the first woman of color elected to the United States Congress. She played a seminal role in the enactment of Title IX which helped level the playing field for women in higher education and athletics. Her run for the presidency is also covered.
- In English.
- DVD; NTSC; widescreen presentation.
- Editor, Jean-Philippe Boucicaut, Kimberlee Bassford ; director of photography, Michael Chin ; music by Joel Goodman ; narrator, Jody Mishan.
- DVD special features: deleted scenes ; additional speeches and interviews of Patsy Mink ; additional interviews in the film ; timeline.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (approximately 56 min) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome; monochrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- PAT 2008 DVD