- David and Greg, traveling linguists, document languages on the verge of extinction.
- Kramer, Seth, producer, director
Miller, Daniel A., producer, director, screenwriter
Newberger, Jeremy S., producer, director
Harrison, K. David
Anderson, Gregory D. S.
Nonprofit Media Group
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- In English.
- DVD, NTSC ; widescreen 16x9.
- Gregory Anderson, David Harrison.
- Cinematography, Seth Kramer and Jeremy S. Newberger ; sound, Daniel A. Miller ; edited by Anne Barliant and Seth Kramer.
- Originally produced in 2008.
Accompanied by guide with same title.
Special features include original trailer; DVD extras profiling endangered languages around the world and efforts to archive and revive them.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (65 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 teacher's guide (11 pages ; 28 cm)
- plastic; metal; 4 3/4 in.; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- P40.5.E53 LIN 2008 DVD