- Profiles five children with autism, their parents, and acting coach Elaine Hill as they take on the enterprise of a full-length stage production.
- In English.
- DVD; NTSC; full screen presentation; Dolby digital stereo.
- Cinematography, Tricia Regan ; editor, Kim Roberts ; composer, Mike Semple.
Title from container.
"HBO Documentary Films."
Program content: c2007.
Features: Companion guide; deleted scenes; about Autism Speaks; filmmaker biography.
Public performance rights included for copy 2.
- 1 videodisc (approximately 93 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 companion guide (6 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm)
- plastic; metal; 4 3/4 in.; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- AUT DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 767685109472
Publisher Number, New Video: NNVG109471