Table of Contents:
- Inscriptions and the Romanesque Church: Patrons, Prelates, and Craftsmen in Romanesque Galicia / James D'Emilio
- Touch Me, See Me: The Emmaus and Thomas Reliefs in the Cloister of Silos / Elizabeth Valdez Del Alamo
- An Islamic Envelope Flap Binding in the Cloister of Tudela: Another Muslim Connection for Iberian Jews? / Pamela Patton
- Sacred in Secular: Sculpture at the Romanesque Palaces of Estella and Huesca / Therese Martin
- Catalan Romanesque Painting Revisited: The Altar-Frontal Workshops / Manuel Castineiras
- Church Reform and the Poetics of Gothic Sculpture in Burgos and Amiens / Rocio Sanchez Ameijeiras
- The Poetics of Defeat: Cistercians and Frontier Gothic at the Abbey of Las Huelgas / Rose Walker
- Rodrigo, Reconquest, and San Roman: Some Preliminary Thoughts / Jerrilynn D. Dodds.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
- xxv, 244 pages : illustrations, map ; 27 cm.
- N7103 .S63 2007
- 9780866983945 (alk. paper)
0866983945 (alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: