- Documentary on conditions in Iraq after the American invasion of 2003. A series of intimate portraits: a fatherless 11-year-old is apprenticed to the domineering owner of a Baghdad garage; Sadr followers in two Shiite cities rally for regional elections while enforcing Islamic law at the point of a gun; a family of Kurdish farmers welcomes the US Presence.
- In Arabic and Kurdish with subtitles in French, English, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- DVD, stereo, 5.1.
- Cinematography, James Langley; sound & music, James Langley ; editors, Billy McMillin, Fiona Otway, James Longley.
- Public performance rights included.
Sundance Film Festival, 2006: Directing Award, Documentary (James Longley); Cinematography Award, Documentary (James Longley); Documentary Film Editing Award (Billy McMillin, Fiona Otway, James Longley).
- 2 videodiscs (94 min.) : color, sound ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- PN1997 IRA 2006 DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number: 643519120199