- Professor Richard Beacham of King's College London surveys the evolution of Elizabethan and Renaissance stage formations and the conventions they established. Depicts the Globe, the Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza, and the Teatro Farnese in Parma. Program studies the importance of Sebastio Serlio and Inigo Jones to the history of stage design.
- In English.
- Title on container: Renaissance theatre
- Narrator: Richard Beacham.
- NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
Title from title screen.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (20 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- DVD 6465R
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Films for the Humanities & Sciences: 34696