Table of Contents:
- Black feeling Black talk -- Black judgement -- Re: Creation -- My house -- The Women and the men -- Cotton candy on a rainy day -- Those who ride the night winds -- Occasional poems
- For the first time ever, the complete poetry collection spanning three decades from Nikki Giovanni, renowned poet and one of America's national treasures. When her poems first emerged during the Black Arts Movement, in the 1960s, Nikki Giovanni immediately took her place among the most celebrated, controversial and influential poets of the era. Now, more than thirty years later, Giovanni still stands as one of the most commanding, luminous voices to grace America's political and poetic landscape
- Cover title: Nikki Giovanni
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xliii, 452 p. ; 25 cm.
- PS3557.I55 A6 2003b
- 0060541334 (acid-free paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: