- Documents the trend of unlabeled genetically-modified foods which have become increasingly prevalent in grocery stores. Unravels the complex web of market and political forces that are changing the nature of what we eat. Explores organic and sustainable agriculture as alternatives to large-scale industrial agriculture.
- In English.
- DVD format.
- Narrator, Sara Maamouri.
- Editor, Vivien Hillgrove ; photography, John Chater ; music, Todd Boekelheide.
- "2 disc special edition"--Container.
Special features: Farmers' protrains; community supported agriculture; farmers' markets; seed saving; kids and fresh food; Michael Pollan on the cost of food; GE free recipes; take action toolkit.
Public performance rights included for disc 1.
- 2 videodiscs (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- DVD 5420
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 881394501522
Publisher Number, Lily Films: DOC 50152