- A hazardous mix of waste is flushed into the sewer every day. Where does it all go? What does it do to us? Filmed in several countries, this documentary questions whether the sewer is actually compounding our waste problems. Scientists warn of links between sewage practices and potential health risks, while activists, engineers and concerned citizens challenge our fundamental attitudes to waste. Does our need to dispose of waste take precedence over public safety? What are the alternatives?
- Directed by Jeff McKay; Produced by Joe MacDonald
- Public performance rights included.
- 1 videocassette (52 min., 43 sec.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- polyester; 1/2 in.; polychrome
- analog; magnetic; mono
- VHS; NTSC
- MV 9739