- "Star Wars" movies have sold more tickets and made more money than any other films in history. This documentary goes deep into what drives this phenomenon through interviews with fans, movie executives, producers and other celebrities to shed new light on the film trilogy that has captivated generations of moviegoers, offering new insight into why these fast-paced science fiction films struck such a powerful chord that crossed race, gender and age lines.
- In English.
- Editors, Mikee Schwinn, Biagio Messina ; writers, Tariq Jalil, Terry Tocantins ; original music, John Dickson.
Originally produced in 2000.
Special features: deleted scenes; director, producer, editor commentary.
- 1 videodisc (80 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- GAL 2001 DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 658769027136
Publisher Number, Vanguard Cinema: VF0270