- Item content: English
- The use of the tenorhorn and baryton in the brass chamber music of Oskar Böhme and Victor Ewald: a lecture recital, together with three recitals of selected works of J. Boda, J. Brahms, G. Jacobs, G. Mahler, T.R. George, J. Castérède, A. Capuzzi and others
- Thesis. D.M.A. ― University of North Texas, 1988.
- Text of a lecture recital presented Aug. 1, 1988, at the Concert Hall, University of North Texas.
Includes photoreproductions of printed programs of the lecture recital and recitals given Jan. 19, 1981, Sept. 12, 1982, and June 16, 1986.
Author's name on eye-legible microfiche caption: Winter, Denis Ward.
Typescript classed: 379 N81d no. 2958. Accompanied by 4 sound cassettes (analog, Dolby processed) containing recordings of the recitals.
Includes bibliographical references (leaves 49-57).
Discography: leaves 58-59.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mi. : University Microfilms International, 1989. 1 microfiche .
- ix, 59 leaves : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- safety base; 11 x 15 cm; silver halide emulsion; normal reduction; monochrome; service copy; positive
- MicF 161 no. 2958
379 N81d no.2958